Congratulations on taking part in the Youth STEMM Awards, we hope you enjoyed the experience!
You may have completed your Award already or you may be continuing to log hours. Either way, we’d like to know a bit more about how you’ve found taking part and whether it has helped you on your STEMM journey. This will help us to understand what changes we might need to do to make the scheme even better.
There are no right or wrong answers – it is important that we hear your honest opinions.
When answering the below questions, you’ll give us lots of interesting data about you – we promise we’ll keep it safe. You can read all the detail of how we’ll use your data online https://ysawards.co.uk/privacy-policy/, but the key things to know are:
- Why do we need your data? So we can continue what works in the Youth STEMM Award programme and improve what doesn’t
- We use a super-duper Higher Education tracking service called HEAT heat.ac.uk that we may link your answers to, this tracks your progress as you get older and tells us whether you decide to study at a higher education provider
- We do loads of work with the University of East Anglia – we’ll share your answers with them, so they can learn from them too
- Will we sell your data? Absolutely not! And we won’t share it with any other companies, unless we’ve told you about them here or the law says that we need to
- Don’t want us to use your data anymore? No problem, you can ask us to get rid of your answers to our questions before we start reviewing the data. If you don’t want us to use your data after all, get in touch within the next 3 weeks: HQ@ysawards.co.uk
- Don’t worry, we won’t keep your data for longer than we need to – we’ll keep it safe until it’s no longer useful for our long-term evaluation
- We may use your answers in reports, marketing materials or other publications, but you’ll never be able to be identified as they’ll always be used anonymously
- Finally – we’ll only ever use the info you give us in the way that UK data protection law allows us to
If you have any queries regarding this, or the below questions, please contact HQ@ysawards.co.uk
To make a complaint about this survey or research, please contact HQ@ysawards.co.uk