Thanks for signing up to the Youth STEMM Award, we hope you enjoy taking part!
Before you get started, we’d like to know a bit more about you and your interests. This will help us to understand how the scheme could best work for you and what changes we might need to make.
Once you’ve completed these questions, you will have the option to enter a prize draw to win one of two £25 vouchers (Amazon or Waterstones). Two names will be randomly chosen at the end of the scheme year and we will contact the winners by email.
There are no right or wrong answers – it is important that we hear your honest opinions.
When answering the below questions you’ll give us lots of interesting data about you – we promise we’ll keep it safe. You can read all the detail of how we’ll use your data online https://ysawards.co.uk/privacy-policy/, but the key things to know are:
- Why do we need your data? So we can continue what works in the Youth STEMM Award programme and improve what doesn’t
- We use a super-duper Higher Education tracking service called HEAT www.heat.ac.uk that we may link your answers to
- We do loads of work with the University of East Anglia – we’ll share your answers with them, so they can learn from them too
- Will we sell your data? Absolutely not! And we won’t share it with any other companies, unless we’ve told you about them here or the law says that we need to
- Don’t want us to use your data anymore? No problem, you can ask us to get rid of your answers to our questions before we start reviewing the data. If you don’t want us to use your data after all, get in touch within the next 3 weeks: HQ@ysawards.co.uk
- Don’t worry, we won’t keep your data for longer than we need to – we’ll keep it safe until it’s no longer useful for our long-term evaluation
- We may use your answers in reports, marketing materials or other publications, but you’ll never be able to be identified as they’ll always be used anonymously
- Finally – we’ll only ever use the info you give us in the way that UK data protection law allows us to
If you have any queries regarding this, or the below questions, please contact HQ@ysawards.co.uk
To make a complaint about this survey or research, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for completing these questions – we hope you enjoy the Youth STEMM Award